Sunday, October 11, 2009

What's going on with Family Guy??

I will freely admit that I love Family Guy. Most of the girls I am friends with think I'm crazy, but that's okay. I learned a long time ago not to worry about other people's opinions. As long as what I'm doing isn't hurting other people, I'm fine.

Anyway, I used to love Family Guy. Seth MacFarlane is a funny guy. I appreciate his crass humor. We have every season out on dvd. Rob introduced me to this show after the fact. I'm not sure why I first missed out on it, other than I may have heard the title and thought the show was something other than it was. At any rate, I loved all of his ripoffs of movies and tv shows. I love the fact that Stewie is a confused, strange, little kid. Until recently...

Is it just me or is this show simply not as funny as it used to be? Every once in awhile, I will laugh, but for the most part, I just don't laugh as much as I used to. That makes me sad. We don't have a ton of tv shows we really watch regularly, but this was one of them. As I have it on right now, I find myself blogging instead, because I'm simply not entertained.

I guess I'll just have to fall back on with House.

No comments:

Post a Comment