Tuesday, August 18, 2009

and it begins

Yesterday, I officially went into school to start setting up my classroom. Dexter came with me! I think I wouldn't mind working if I could bring Dexter in every day. How about my principal told my wonderful mother (who happened to have a day off and came and got him so I could kick butt in the afternoon) that it would be great if he could be there every day. Um, hello? Then make it work, lady!

Needless to say, Dexter didn't loooove being in my room all that time, but he did a good job. He "played" with my teaching partner's kids. Well as much as a 4 month old can play, which is basically laughing hysterically at the things they do. He's such a little ham head.

Going back in today and taking the Dex in as well. Have to be out of there in time to get him home for his big afternoon nap. I'm hoping I can get a lot done. Apparently, someone was making a big huge deal about the fact that there were baby bottles in the fridge and who did they belong to??? This snarky person was informed as to them being mine and then was like, "oh, well fine then" You damn well better bet it's fine. My kid isn't bothering you! You didn't even know he was there until he was GONE.

Anyway, back in today. Maybe I should go and ask permission to feed my kid from that person today. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment