Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Go tell Mrs. McGillicudy's Ear

I've learned something very interesting lately.  I am acquainted with an adult tattletale.  I am not kidding.  Someone who when they do not get their way, runs and tells on people.  Someone who, literally, delights in getting people in trouble by embellishing the truth.  Now, I didn't say "lying."  But.  You know.

Do you know how much this irritates and amuses me?!?!  I have this secret plot.  I kind of feel like Jim in The Office.  It's like I have my own personal Dwight Schrute.  I'm entirely geeked.  Pranks are the best.  It won't be as good as putting a stapler in Jello, but it will entertain me!

"In the wild, there is no health care. In the wild, health care is, "Ow, I hurt my leg. I can't run. A lion eats me and I'm dead." Well, I'm not dead. I'm the lion, you're dead."

No comments:

Post a Comment