Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Realizations...

I don't want to work anymore, at least, not 5 days a week. Yesterday at work, I came to an emotional breaking point with my postpartum and ended up going home before there were even kids in the room. Today marks my second day off (a planned day) and I can honestly say, I love being home with Dexter. I like checking on him during his morning nap. I like changing poopie diapers. I like playing on the floor. I like it all.

Please don't think I'm saying I hate my job. I don't. I love teaching. I just wish I could do it part time, like 2 days a week until all the kids we decide to have are in school. That would be my perfect world. I just don't know how to get it.

On a side note, will be soon posting my most favorite picture of my son to date. And no, it isn't a professional shot. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment