Saturday, July 11, 2009

Oiy with the poodles already...

Seriously, that is where I'm at right now. Things are great, but I have a few struggles at the moment that are just bugging me to no end.

1. The Rash. Oh Lord. I had this terrible rash in my first month of pregnancy on my arms and legs (just in certain areas). The doctors had no clue what was causing it, and it went away in a month or so. It's back. All I do is itch! It's so hard when I'm playing with/holding the baby and his hair tickles my rash. I can't just throw him on the ground and scratch!!! I don't know what to do. I know I should go back to the doctor, but hello, cortizone cream doesn't help. Totally sucks. So I'm using old wives tale remedies that help. Still there, but getting better. Sigh.

2. I was a weight watchers fiend before baby. I lost over 130 pounds. No, I'm not kidding. I lived weight watchers. They say it's not a diet, a lifestyle, well for me, that was so true. Then baby. I admit, I ate what I wanted. Now I need to get back to WW, but time and motivation just aren't there right now. Help! I had this whole support system and I know that A. the people who used to be in my meeting probably won't be there anymore and B. we're moving anyway, so I have to find a new meeting. Though, I do know my favorite leader also does meetings in Cranberry!

Those are my struggles. Other than that, life is great! (I could put in the house struggle, but we're hopefully solving that tomorrow!)

No comments:

Post a Comment