Sunday, December 4, 2011

Christmas is coming!

I cannot believe we have 21 days until Christmas.

That.is.crazy.

I'm trying really hard to get everything ready.  Girl baby (who does have a name now, but we're keeping it a secret!!) is scheduled to make her appearance via c-section on December 30.  OMG.  I'm hoping she stays in that long!  This upcoming Friday, I will officially be 36 weeks.  That was the exact appointment where I went into the hospital with Dexter, hung around until we hit 37 weeks and then, SURPRISE!!!  So needless to say, I want Christmas to be as ready as possible in case pre-eclampsia rears its ugly head again.

I have finally bought a few girl things.  A total of 5 outfits to be exact, and three of them are a bigger size.  We have some unisex sleepers and outfits washed and ready.  The crib is up.  Bottles are ready.  We've bought diapers.  (omg so teeeeny).  We haven't bought formula yet, but that'll be coming.

I'm not looking for any breast is best judgement here.  I might give that a try again, but being that with Dex my milk never came in, I'm not holding my breath.  We'll play it by ear and I'm leaving it at that!

I cannot wait to see what this little one looks like.  Maybe one of our kids will look like me!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment