Tuesday, January 31, 2012

1 month

Dear Annie,

I cannot believe you are 1 month old.  How the heck did that happen?  Dexter loves you more than I could have known.  I was worried he'd resent you because he had over 2 years of being an only child,
but he loves you so much. 

We can't even remember a time when you weren't with us.  Our little family of four seems natural.  I tell you every night how special you are to us.  Dexter holds his special place as our first born.  You also hold a special place as our "miracle baby."  Someday, I'll explain that to you.

I was talking with your grandma, my mom, tonight.  My wish for you is that some day, you and I have the same relationship my mom and I have.  It's good, baby girl.

Know that Daddy and I will always love you no matter what!

Love,
Me



No comments:

Post a Comment