Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Things....

I have found myself in a new place in my life.  I enjoyed my time in high school.  Never had too much drama, which is kind of funny really. 

It has caught up to me.

I have found entirely too much high school drama going on lately.  I'm not participating in it, but I'm being stuck into it by others.  I don't like it.  I'm married, I have two children, I just don't need it.  I find that incredibly sad. 

I'm not the kind of person to cut people off, but...I think I need to.  For my own sanity.  I'm tired of fake people, pretending to care.  I will never just ignore someone, because that would be very rude.  But, I'm no longer actively seeking out the poisonous people in my life.  I'm sorry if that is hurtful, but frankly, I don't want myself, my family exposed to it.

I'm moving on.

No comments:

Post a Comment