Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Showing some love

It's such a great feeling to be up and running again online.  For real.  Not only online, but ta da!  Wireless! 

I'm trying to get myself back into the blogging world and making it a goal to update more often.  How better to do that than to share my new favorite blog.  Now when I say "new" know that I've been reading this blog for awhile now, but had no way of sharing it. 

When the Mr. and I bought our house, I started googling decorating websites.  I have a lot of ideas with magazines and what we like, but I thought it would be interesting to see what I could find online.  I wound up with a lot of professional designers.  Now, while that's awesome, I knew that's not quite what we were going for.  I was looking more along the lines of DIY, with a more personal feel.  That's when I was informally introduced to John and Sherry.

Now know that John and Sherry have absolutely no clue who I am.  John and Sherry have an awesome blog called YoungHouseLove.  I don't want to give away too much about them, but please, if you have an opportunity, visit their blog.  They are an inspiration as far as DIYer's go!  I wish they were our neighbors! 

Anyway, I hope you'll check out their amazing blog.  Peer into the transformations their home has undergone.  I promise you, it's worth a look!  Or three....

No comments:

Post a Comment