Friday, August 6, 2010

You were always on my mind.....

Last night, I had a terrible time getting to sleep!  Literally, my eyes finally closed around 4:30 am.  Thank goodness my husband took some vacation time this week, because I needed the extra hour of sleep.

I'm the type of person that when I get something in my mind, I can't relax until it's at least mentally solved.  Last night?  Couldn't do it!  I've been trying really hard not to let stress get to me.  But last night, yikes!  And it was the dumbest thing ever, but could prove to be 8 months worth of constant worry!  I know, you're dying to know what it is, and truly, it's so silly, but I just have no solution and may not for a few months.

Hopefully, things will work themselves out.  I mean, usually, that seems to be what happens.  We get all worked up about something that doesn't even matter, and it turns out to be an easy solution!  Like the day we closed on our house??  I was a wreck.  My stomach hurt for at least two solid hours.  I think because we had so many disappointments with house hunting that it didn't seem like closing could be so simple!  Never so easy!

What do you do to destress?  Me?  Watch hgtv, websuf, and read.  Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment