Friday, November 12, 2010

It's coming fast!!

Hard to believe that we are less than 2 weeks from Thanksgiving!  Which also means, Christmas is sneaking up on us!  Personally, I don't think about Christmas until after Thanksgiving, because it happens to be my favorite holiday.  However, I have started to get the inevitable, what does Dexter need, questions.

This year, I'm having trouble with that!  He's 19 months old.  He plays with his blocks, big leggos, trucks, etc.  He likes to play outside, but has outside toys.  What on earth do we tell people to get him?!?!?!?  We need ideas!  I mean we always list clothing, because he grows like a weed, but people want other ideas too.  I get him tons of books through Scholastic.  I just don't know.

We thought about a sled so we could pull him around the yard.  I thought about maybe a little bowling set since he loves to roll his little soccer ball around and stuff. 

Ideas??!

No comments:

Post a Comment