Sunday, November 28, 2010

Being Thankful

I have a lot to be thankful for this year....

My wonderful son, Dexter
My amazing husband
My family, whom I love
My friends who support me
Faith


I can go on and on, but for me, the newest thing I am incredibly thankful for, is knowing that the serious medical problems I was facing, have turned out for the positive.  I was sick with fear at the doctor 2 days before Thanksgiving.  I could barely get through the day at work.  I was almost physically sick driving to the appointment.  I wanted to cancel so that I didn't have to face what could be horrible news.  By 6:00 pm, I finally got good news.  So I'm thankful for that and all the prayers that I received despite the fact, that really, no one knew what was going on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment