Friday, September 23, 2011

Smile it's Friday!

I've noticed a trend lately with one of the blogs I read.  I really like reading the blog.  It's one of the few I check in with DAILY.  Most I get to a few times a week.

The trend:  Unhappy with Life.  Never would say that, but if you read the posts, which used to be funny...now all that happens is complaining about E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G.  One day (this is hyperbole of course) writer doesn't like rain.  Next day, doesn't like sun.  Each week, the posts are hating the opposite of what was hated a few days prior.

I kinda don't want to read it anymore.  I kinda feel like I have to, if only to see what the complaint is today.  It's one of those situations where you want to ask, hey is there like something wrong in your life?  Do you need a friend?  It's weird.

anyway, in my neck of the woods, it's Friday.  I love Friday.  For me, as a working mom, Friday is my friend that comes around every 7 days with the promise of 48 hours of family time.  I love Friday!  People smile, they sparkle. 

I know it's raining outside right now, but I don't care.  It adds to happiness for me on this rainy Friday.

Who has fun weekend plans???

No comments:

Post a Comment