Sunday, December 19, 2010

Just need to let go a bit...

I try very hard not to complain.  Especially here.  It's not a spot for complaining.  However, we have had the worst. weekend. ever.

Actually, it started out great.  I met one of my favorite friends in the world for lunch.  We met at the Olive Garden and then sat and talked for over 2 hours.  It was necessary and fabulous!  Afterwards, i stopped by Kohl's to finish some Christmas shopping.  I waited in an extremely long line, holding heavy things because there were no carts.  I come out, put my things in my car, put the key in the ignition. 

Nothing.

Oh maybe I didn't turn it far enough.  Try again!

Nothing. 

Crap.  I was parked in possibly the worst place ever where there was no possible way I could get a jump.  I called the hubs.  He came with the baby.  We traded cars while he called his dad and went into the store.  I was too upset to deal with anything.  He sent us home.  He and his dad got it all worked out and a new battery put in.  We pray to God that was what was wrong and we're done with it.

Today, baking cookies.  Trying to finish up.  Set the dishwasher to wash while I'm working.  Have dinner.  go to empty dishes after dinner.

Oh you mean an inch of standing water in the dishwasher isn't a good thing?

Crap. 

Have I mentioned we're hosting Christmas Eve dinner in 4 days? 

I welcome 2011, because 2010 is really crapping out on us.  :(

No comments:

Post a Comment