Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Where's the Starbucks?

I'm pretty much a morning person.  For the past 2 years (prior to moving) we've been getting up everyday at 4:30.  Just hearing that pretty much makes me want to yawn and snuggle back down under the covers.  Since moving, we are able to sleep comfortably until 5:00.  Every now and then 5:15.  I know some people look at that and are like, WHAT?!?!?!  But for us it's a dream come true!

It kind of makes me laugh sometimes when I hear people complain about having to get up at 7:00.  Not because of that person's idea of early, I mean we all have what's too early for us, but I laugh because I think about how nuts they'd think I am.  We do a lot in the morning and it gives my husband and I some time to chill and just be us, which is nice.  The only thing that's killing me right now is how dark it is in the morning.  When you're driving to work and you see some sun poking out, it doesn't seem like it's that early.  When it's dark?  I feel like I should be back in bed!

The funny thing is I'm not a coffee drinker....at.all.  I never have been.  I mean, don't get me wrong, I'll have a cup every now and then, but it's decaf and black.  For me, it doesn't make much sense to drink coffee, because I don't touch caffeine.  (Don't shun me from the human race)  If you see me heading for Starbucks, chances are I'm going for some iced non coffee drink.Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment