Saturday, October 2, 2010

Have I mentioned that I looooooove this weather?

Seriously, is there anything more fun than playing outside with your child?  I love fall.  I LOVE FALL.  Have I mentioned that I LOVE FALL??  There's something about the crisp air, the smell of the trees, the fall clothing...it just makes me sooo happy!  I'm by no means wishing for cold weather (brrr), I just love that 60ish degree weather that allows for a lot of running outside without insane amounts of sweat!

Dex loves it too!




Honestly, he never stops running...


...or wanting to play ball.  That's an absolute favorite!  He's just learned how to kick the ball too, so that makes the game even more exciting!


Sometimes, I'd love to know what's going on inside his head. 


He loves to go over to our little landscaped area behind the swing and pick up little pieces of bark.  And what does he do with said bark?

He shares of course!

It's almost painful to tell him it's time to go in...





...but to be honest, I think after all the running around, he's usually ready.


How can you not love fall?


Well, I guess it's possible, but not in this house??

No comments:

Post a Comment